Your gift to KIDSPORTS provides affordable supervised recreation that instills important skills and values in impressionable young lives. Gifts can be designated to any of the following categories:
Did you know: over 4,ooo kids were able to play sports in 2015/2016 because of KIDSPORTS donors?
That's a huge impact made by donors!
General Fund Donation
Gifts to the general fund help support a wide range of things at KIDSPORTS including:
- Facilities Use and Maintainance - This includes field painting and repair, trash pickup, and providing portable toilets
- Equipment - Our sports equipment gets put through hard use and must be replaced regularly
- Operating Expenses - We keep overhead costs low so most of our revenue is devoted to programs
- Coach Training - All coaches at Kidsports are required to take a yearly online Concussion awareness course and Head Coaches are required to become a "Double-Goal Coach" through Positive Coaching Alliance
Sponsor an Individual Child
With this opportunity, KIDSPORTS will identify a child in need and your gift will provide them with free KIDSPORTS participation. You will receive a letter of thanks from the child telling their season experience.
Memorial and Honorary Scholarships
For more information about these individual funds, click the following links:
- Beau Baltzer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Charles Warren Memorial Fund
- Joe Titone Memorial Baseball Scholarship Fund
- Michael Moriarty Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Tom Moore Memorial Basketball Scholarship Fund
- John Ziros Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Gerald "Jerry" Laing Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Ron Van Dusen Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Russell Cottrell Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Michael Mortemore Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Steven Bishop Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Robert S. Quinney Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Jimmy Schneider Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Tommy Babcock Memorial Football Scholarship Fund
Businesses can help support KIDSPORTS in a variety of ways including:
- Team Sponsorship
- Adopt-A-School (program sponsored by Pacific Continental Bank)
- Corporate Sponsorship
For more information about Business Sponsorship's, please click here.