3rd-8th Grade Boys Basketball Pre-Season cLINICS
Get a "jump start" on the basketball season by signing up for the KIDSPORTS 3rd - 8th grade boys basketball early bird skill sessions. Join Pete LeMay current KS Director of Coaching and USA certified youth basketball coach and Ben Voogd, former University of Oregon Men's basketball player and graduate assistant and many other local coaches to develop and refine footwork, shooting, and fundamental skills as you prepare for the winter basketball season. The goal of the early bird sessions is to prepare athletes for the basketball season with an emphasis on player development with 1 on 1, 2 on 2, and 3 on 3 games that serve to enhance skill development.
Total Cost $60
-- 3rd-5th Grade session limited to the first 50 to register
-- 6th-8th Grade session limited to the first 50 to register
Each session will focus on:
- Individual fundamental skills; footwork, dribbling/dribble moves, passing, and playing with and without the ball.
- A video session - aimed at improving shooting fundamentals will be offered to each registrant - and the personalized video will be available for the athlete to take home at the end of the 4 sessions.
- Sessions will also include a dynamic warm-up that aids in athletic development and injury prevention as well as important hydration and nutritional information
3rd-5th Grade Boys Early Bird Sessions
- Nov. 5th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 9:30am-11:30am
- Nov. 12th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 9:30am-11:30am
- Nov. 19th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 9:30am-11:30am
- Dec. 3rd Kennedy MS (both gyms) 9:30am-11:30am
6th - 8th Grade Boys Early Bird Sessions
- Oct. 23rd Kennedy MS (both gyms) 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Oct. 30th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Nov. 6th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Nov. 13th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 5:30pm-7:30pm