High School Basketball Info
Thank you for registering for the Kidsports High School basketball league. We are very excited about this season and are confident our changes to the High School basketball program will make for a better basketball experience for all players, coaches, and spectators.
Every player and coach is responsible for understanding the following requirements regarding participation in the KIDSPORTS High School basketball league:
- ALL coaches and players MUST be registered with Kidsports in order to participate.
- Anyone who plays on an OSAA High School Basketball team is ineligible to play in the KIDSPORTS basketball program.
- ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE A REGISTERED KIDSPORTS COACH 21 YEARS OR OLDER PRESENT ON THE BENCH OR THE GAME WILL NOT BE PLAYED.
- ALL coaches and players will be required to show picture ID in the form of a driver's license or another form of official photo ID when requested by Kidsports Staff/Gym Supervisor. As a coach or player you will need to be prepared to present this official photo ID at ALL games in order to coach your team or play.
- Rosters of coaches and players will be on file at the game sites. Playing a non-registered/ineligible player may result in team expulsion from the league.
- If the registered head or assistant coach cannot make the game - or they do not have their official photo ID with them at the game - the game will not be played.
- If a player does not have their official photo ID with them they will not be allowed to play.
- High School Teams MUST wear uniforms as issued by Kidsports. Uniforms should not be altered in any way.
High School League Sportsmanship Rules & Guidelines:
1) If any TEAM receives three (3) unsportsmanlike technical fouls (player or coach) in the same game, THE GAME IS IMMEDIATELY OVER.
2) If the unsportsmanlike conduct continues after the game is forfeited, THE PLAYER OR TEAM INVOLVED MAY BE EJECTED FROM OUR LEAGUE.
3) If your team has two games terminated during the season based on this rule - THE TEAM WILL BE EJECTED FROM OUR LEAGUE. THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF FEES FOR EJECTED TEAMS OR PLAYERS.