6th-8th Grade Boys Basketball Tourney
- 6th Grade Boys Gold Bracket
- 6th Grade Boys Gold II Bracket
- 6th Grade Boys Silver Bracket
- 6th Grade Boys Bronze Bracket
- 7th Grade Boys Gold Bracket
- 7th Grade boys Silver Bracket
- 7th grade boys bronze bracket
- 8th grade boys Gold bracket
- 8th grade boys SIlver I Bracket
- 8th grade boys Silver II bracket
Note: for those Brackets with games scheduled at Bob Keefer Courts on Sunday Mar. 11th the address is 250 S. 32nd St., Springfield, OR 97478
Note for teams entering KIDSPORTS End of Season Tournaments (doesn't apply to open tournaments like the Valentine's Basketball Tournament):
Only KIDSPORTS officially rostered regular season teams are eligible for tournament play.
As a reminder and as stated in 2.04 of the KIDSPORTS Program and Coach Handbook: Tournament play requires that coaches play only athletes on their official roster in KIDSPORTS' regular season games and official tournaments.
Any use of a non - rostered player (even if they are officially rostered on another KIDSPORTS team) is a severe breach of ethics and is grounds for immediate dismissal and game forfeiture. There is never a permissible reason to use a player that is not on the roster. If the coach has any questions he/she should speak with the KIDSPORTS Sports Manager.
Coaches please make sure you are registering for the tournament with your official regular season roster. Lineup cards are required for tournament play.