1st-2nd Grade Coed Lacrosse
6 sessions from April 8th - May 13th.
- April 8th, 9am-10am @ Cal Young MS Turf field (2555 Gilham Rd., Eugene 97408)
- April 15th, 9am-10am @ ATA-Jefferson Turf field (1650 W. 22nd Ave., Eugene 97405)
- April 22nd, 9am-10am @ Cal Young MS Turf field
- April 29th, 9am-10am @ Cal Young MS Turf field
- May 6th, 9am-10am @ Cal Young MS Turf field
- May 13th, 9am-10am @ Cal Young MS Turf field
1st and 2nd grade Soft Stick Co-Ed Lacrosse program --
A 6 session program that is designed for youth to achieve quick success executing the basic skills of lacrosse (cradling, scooping, passing, catching and shooting).
The modified equipment makes this a version of the game that does not require protective equipment. It is our hope that the co-ed version of Lacrosse can inspire participants to seek opportunities to play the traditional version of the game if they enjoy this entry level experience.
Cost $70. Players keep Lacrosse stick and shirt. Registration with US Lacrosse is not required to participate in this 1st-2nd grade coed clinic series.