5-8 Grade Klassic - Aug 4
3-4 Grade Rec - Aug 18
1-2 Grade Rec - Aug 25
Kinder Rec - Sept 1
TOT (3&4 year old) - Sept 8
For In-District Eugene, Springfield, and Pleasant Hill Players
KIDSPORTS is the only multi-sport provider in lane county offering 9 sports each sports calendar year.
Since 1953, KIDSPORTS has been dedicated to providing positive youth team sports experiences through family and community involvement that is based on the philosophy "ALL KIDS PLAY".
"ALL KIDS PLAY" is a cornerstone to our organization. Our programs are open to any child who is able to participate regardless of race, religion, creed, sex, ability or financial status.
Last year, $228,494 in scholarships were provided for 4,002 kids in the community.
KIDSPORTS programs are designed to:
- Provide a source of recreation for all children.
- Provide children with an opportunity to learn about sports and improve their athletic skills through participation and competition.
- Give children a chance to grow socially by learning teamwork, sportsmanship and fair play.
- Fall: Flag Football / Tackle Football / Soccer
- Late Fall: Volleyball
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Soccer / Lacrosse
- Late Spring: Softball / Baseball
- $65.00 per sport
- There are multiple ways KIDSPORTS can assist financially! Click below to learn more about KIDSPORTS Scholarships.
“Kids that play more than one sport get more from sport.”
- Bev Smith (Executive Director/KIDSPORTS)
Click the image below to watch video
WHY PLAYING MULTI-SPORTS IS IMPORTANT
- Specializing too early can put your child at higher risk for injury
- Growth in multiple sports is vital to being a well-rounded athlete
Read the article
- Multi-Sport athletes have higher academic scores
- Multi-Sport Athletes are less likely to "Burn-Out"
Read the article
- Cross training only benefits youth athletes
- Research proves that playing multiple sports makes youth athletes better competitors
ESPN wrote this article
notable quotes from top athletes
Click any image to visit a Sponsor website
TEAM PARTY PLACE
fox / kidsports update
sports medicine & performance
McKenzie River Broadcasting
Click the image below to watch the video