The Valentine's Basketball Tournament
The Valentine's Tournament 2017
$180 Team Entry Fee
February 18th and 19th, 2017
- 5th Grade Boys
- 6th Grade Boys Gold
- 6th Grade Boys Silver
- 7th Grade Boys Gold
- 7th Grade Boys Silver
- 7th Grade Boys Bronze
- 7th-8th Grade Girls
- 8th Grade Boys
- High School Boys
RAFFLE DRAWING WINNERS:
Girls Player ($100 Dick’s gift card) – Tiara Bolden (7th-8th girls Churchill Cole)
Boys Player ($100 Dick’s gift card) – Eli Flatt (7th boys North Fruin)
Girls Coach ($100 Dick’s gift card) – Nyima Richardson (7th-8th girls South Purple)
Boys Coach ($100 Dick’s gift card) – Levi Smucker (7th boys Sheldon Smucker)
Grand Prize (1/2 off Andy Bennion Orthodontics) – Tyler Marquez (8th boys North Brown)
PCA Leadership Award Winners:
1. Springfield/Thurston 7th/8th Grade Girls Division – Valentine’s Tournament Prize Package (Nike Team Training Gymsack, Tournament T-Shirt, Socks, Medal)
2. Twin Oaks/Family School 5th Grade Boys Division – Medal, Dutch Bros. Gift Card
3. Lincoln Tigers “B” 8th Grade Boys Division – Medal, Dutch Bros. Gift Card
RAFFLE Drawings for 2017 Valentine’s Tourney
Each team's rostered players and head coach will be entered in exciting raffle draws that include:
- The Grand Prize raffle draw will present the winner with a ½ OFF ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT Gift Certificate from Andy Bennion DMD Orthodontics. This certificate entitles the bearer to half off one *NEW PATIENT orthodontic case fee.
- The Fast Break raffle draw presents a $100 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Certificate to one PLAYER on both the boys and girls side of the bracket.
- The Double Goal Coach raffle draw presents a $100 Dick's Sporting Goods Gift Certificate to one HEAD COACH on both the boys and girls side of the bracket.
KIDSPORTS invites you to the 17th year of The Valentine's Tournament! Join 5th thru 12th grade boys' and girls' basketball teams from around the area in an open mid-season tourney. When possible, multiple skill divisions will be formed at each grade. KIDSPORTS teams will not have regular season games scheduled this weekend (it is the mid-season break), and this tournament is designed to cater to teams of any skill level including silver and bronze level teams.
Standard high school rules will be played at all levels with timing modifications. All teams are guaranteed four games. Saturday and Sunday games may begin as early as 9:00am. Awards for first and second place winners.
- TOURNAMENT RULES
- TEAM ROSTER FORM
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Print and complete this Entry Form and return with a team roster and your entry fee to:
2190 Polk St.
Eugene, OR 97405
Entries and payment must be received by February 10th, 2017.