Registration Deadline.....Mar. 1
Out of District & High
School Deadline......Mar. 15
Practice begins...............Mar. 11
Regular Season....Apr 6-May 11
Memorial Day Tourn..May 25-26
Note: Beginning Monday Mar. 18th, all late registrations will need to be done in person at the KIDSPORTS office on a space available basis with the $10 late fee.
Klassic Soccer Team Formation Schedule Info HERE
"If you are not already connected with a KIDSPORTS Klassic Soccer team from the fall season - your first option is to attempt to join an existing team in your High School area that is a reasonable fit based on player skill and experience and that needs players.
If there isn't an available team in your High School area - KIDSPORTS may be able to help you get placed on a KIDSPORTS United team."
2013 Klassic Soccer 4th-12th grades -----
All 4th-8th grade in-district (Eugene/Springfield/Pleasant Hill) participants register individually on-line or at the KIDSPORTS office.
Out of District (non-Eugene/Springfield/Pleasant Hill) teams and all High School teams register by paying a team fee at the KIDSPORTS office.
In-District 4th-8th grade individual player registration deadline is March 1st.
Out of District and High School Team registration deadline is March 15th. You will need to complete the forms at the link in the right hand column of this page -->)
KIDSPORTS In-District Eugene/Springfield/Pleasant
Hill U11, U12 & U14 Klassic Soccer Team Formation - Spring 2013
- This spring, all Klassic Soccer Coaches and Players in each High School area/age/gender, will meet as a group for the 1st week of Team Formation practices (the week of March 11th-15th).
- Every player & coach in their age group/gender/H.S. area will be required to attend these practices in order to be placed on a team.
- Previously existing KIDSPORTS teams (formed properly under KIDSPORTS team formation policies) will keep their rosters from the fall season intact - teams may be asked to take on additional players of similar ability if below the minimum roster number; and dictated by the number of players interested in playing in a HS area.
- Final rosters and team formation must be approved by KIDSPORTS.
- IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE TEAM FORMATION WEEK - you must contact your coach (if on an existing/returning KIDSPORTS team); or contact KIDSPORTS (if not on an existing/returning team). We will make every effort to place you on an appropriate team.
KIDSPORTS offers competitive and recreational youth soccer leagues for fourth through eighth grade teams and also high school teams. Leagues are divided by age, gender and skill. There are between
two and three skill levels for each age division. Age divisions are U11 (4th & 5th graders), U12 (6th graders) and U14 (7th & 8th graders) and U18 (9th-12th graders.) All teams play eight
regular season games and can enter the optional Memorial Day Soccer Tournament for a seperate fee with teams from all over the Northwest.
We regularly have teams in our leagues from surrounding communities outside of Eugene/Springfield and a few teams from as far as Redmond, Coos Bay, Salem, Albany, Corvallis, and Roseburg. This will mean that some local teams may have to travel occasionally for a game. We schedule the leagues so as to minimize the travel for each team. Including these teams enhances the quality of our program and gives each team the opportunity to play a greater variety of opponents season after season. In some cases, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to give U11 or U18 teams from areas outside of Eugene/Springfield home games.
Registration Fees for Spring Soccer: (Teams purchase their own uniforms)
- In-district· U11 (4th /5th grade) $75/player + $12 OYSA fee if not already paid in fall 2012 -- KIDSPORTS recommends a minimum of 12 players per team. Teams with less than 12 players must be approved by KIDSPORTS.
- In-district· U12 (6th grade) $75/player + $12 OYSA fee if not already paid in fall 2012 -- KIDSPORTS recommends a minimum of 15 players per team. Teams with less than 15 players must be approved by KIDSPORTS.
- In-district· U14 (7th/8th grade) $75/player + $12 OYSA fee if not already paid in fall 2012 -- KIDSPORTS recommends a minimum of 15 players per team. Teams with less than 15 players must be approved by KIDSPORTS.
Out of District Team Fee (U12, U14, U18) ($870 for teams outside Eugene/Springfield)
Out of District Team Fee (U11) ($700 for teams outside Eugene/Springfield)
(Registration info in right hand column of this page)
High School Team Fee ($870/team) (Registration info in right hand column of this page)
ALSO, once each school year every Klassic Soccer coach must register themselves on-line and complete the OYSA background check info on-line HERE at this
This is in addition to every coach also needing to complete all 5 of the steps required by KIDSPORTS to qualify to be a coach (info here).