"An opportunity to make a difference"
- I will be responsible for all the kids on my team.
¨ I will do my best to insure that all the kids have fun playing sports.
¨ I will treat all kids with respect and avoid negative criticism.
¨ I will teach all kids the skills of the game, the values of teamwork and the meaning of good sportsmanship.
- I will lead by example and always demonstrate good sportsmanship during games.
¨ I will see that "all kids play" regardless of skill level.
¨ I will provide only encouragement and positive direction to players during games.
¨ I will know the rules and always play by the rules.
¨ I will respect the officials and their authority during games.
- I will communicate with the parents on my team and inform them of all team rules, practices and games.
- I will respect all facilities and equipment made available for my team to practice and play games.
- I will never use profanity, abusive language or threatening behavior towards any player, parent, coach or official.
- I will report to KIDSPORTS any perceived misconduct by coach, player, parent or official so it can be dealt with in the appropriate manner.