3rd-8th Grade Girls Basketball Pre-Season cLINICS
Get a "jump start" on the basketball season by signing up for the KIDSPORTS 3rd - 8th grade girls basketball early bird skill sessions. Join Jordan Loera, former University of Oregon Women's basketball stand-out guard and Bev Smith, current coach of the Canadian Women's Olympic Team and many other local coaches to develop and refine footwork, shooting, and fundamental skills as you prepare for the winter basketball season. The goal of the early bird sessions is to prepare athletes for the basketball season with an emphasis on player development with 1 on 1, 2 on 2, and 3 on 3 games that serve to enhance skill development.
Total Cost $60
-- 3rd-5th Grade session limited to the first 50 to register
-- 6th-8th Grade session limited to the first 50 to register
Each Sunday session will focus on:
- Individual fundamental skills; footwork, dribbling/dribble moves, passing, and playing with and without the ball.
- NEW THIS YEAR is a video session aimed at improving shooting fundamentals; each registrant will have a personalized video to take home with them at the end of the 4 sessions.
- Sessions will also include a dynamic warm-up that aids in athletic development and injury prevention as well as important hydration and nutritional information
- Oregon Women's Basketball team members will make a guest appearance at the Nov. 6th sessions!
3rd - 5th Grade Early Bird Sessions
- Nov. 6th South Eugene HS 1pm to 3pm
- Nov. 13th South Eugene HS 1pm to 3pm
- Nov. 20th South Eugene HS 1pm to 3pm
- Dec. 4th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 1pm to 3pm
6th - 8th Grade Early Bird Sessions
- Nov. 6th South Eugene HS 3pm to 5pm
- Nov. 13th South Eugene HS 3pm to 5pm
- Nov. 20th South Eugene HS 3pm to 5pm
- Dec. 4th Kennedy MS (both gyms) 3pm to 5pm